Bush's first 8 months fighting terrorism

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmmmm...still no answers from the right?

Anyone suprised?

Oh Oh I know....STAY THE COURSE

What answers are you looking for?

To pull out now would be a ridiculous.

The simple fact that we are in a Muslim country is drawing terrorists from all corners... or to quote GWB "Bring it on."

Instead of attacking U.S. interests here or abroad, these clowns are taking on our military on the battlefield of our choosing... in Iraq.

What part of "Death to America" do you not understand?

Better Iraq than a city near you.

I am truly thankful the Democrats are not running the show. :thumb:

What answers are you looking for?

To pull out now would be a ridiculous.

The simple fact that we are in a Muslim country is drawing terrorists from all corners... or to quote GWB "Bring it on."

Instead of attacking U.S. interests here or abroad, these clowns are taking on our military on the battlefield of our choosing... in Iraq.

What part of "Death to America" do you not understand?

Better Iraq than a city near you.

I am truly thankful the Democrats are not running the show. :thumb:

ummmmmmm.....answers that partain to the thread?

ummmmmmm.....answers that partain to the thread?

The right has a plan and is working hard to make it work. The question should be "What is the left's plan?"

No solutions or ideas from the left, only the usual crying.

So DD, you know what the right's plan is. And it is being worked hard around the clock. Explain the left's plan.

The right has a plan and is working hard to make it work. The question should be "What is the left's plan?"

No solutions or ideas from the left, only the usual crying.

So DD, you know what the right's plan is. And it is being worked hard around the clock. Explain the left's plan.

OK.....so the question was, and still is what did Bush do prior to 911 to keep America safe? Still haven't see an answer just right wing talking points like,

we are fighting them there so we don't have to fight them here....stay the course, ect. As far as I know they don't have a Navy or Air Force so how the heck are they gonna follow us here. Anyway, back to the question of the thread. Still no answers?

OK.....so the question was, and still is what did Bush do prior to 911 to keep America safe? Still haven't see an answer just right wing talking points like,

we are fighting them there so we don't have to fight them here....stay the course, ect. As far as I know they don't have a Navy or Air Force so how the heck are they gonna follow us here. Anyway, back to the question of the thread. Still no answers?

Once again I will answer you for the third time. Bush did nothing at worst or not enough at best. Now answer the questions I asked in post #40.

Actually, the report was released last week, not in the 70's. And I blame Bush, (not blaim) Bush. Just a little help from one of us uneducated liberals.

FYI - The report was the findings of 16 intel organizations. Bottom line is stated that our involvement in Iraq IS creating new terrorist around the world.

It also said that if the terrorist loose in Iraq it MIGHT demorlalize them.

So.....what did Bush do to prevent the attacks that killed 3000 citizens on US soil?

Yes as does our existence at all and the fact that we're a free nation, and extremely powerful. Maybe we should just stop being all of those things as well...

DD, good to see you back on this thread.

Please take a second or two and answer my questions. I would really like to know what Clinton did from 1993 to 2000 and after several attack on US interest to stop the growing concern of Bin Laden. I mean surely in 7 years, not months, years he did something.