Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

49ers Top 10 All-time

Featured Replies

1. Montana

2. Rice

3. Lott

4. Deon Sanders

5. Steve Young

6. Charles Haley

7. Roger Craig

8. Will Clark

9. John Rathman

10. Terrell Owens

No way I could put Deon on the list playing after only playing one season for the 49ers. He was great but I think it's a disservice to other 49ers to put a guy with only one year on an All-Time List.

  • Author
No way I could put Deon on the list playing after only playing one season for the 49ers. He was great but I think it's a disservice to other 49ers to put a guy with only one year on an All-Time List.

 

He was NFL defensive player of the year that year.

1. Jerry Rice

2. Joe Montana

3. Ronnie Lott

4. Steve Young

5. Charles Haley

6. Hugh McElhenny

7. Jimmy Johnson

8. Roger Craig

9. Leo Nomellini

10. John Brodie

He was NFL defensive player of the year that year.

 

One year, IMO can't make you an All-Time for a team in the NFL.

  • Author
One year, IMO can't make you an All-Time for a team in the NFL.

 

Won the Superbowl that year.

Won the Superbowl that year.

 

He's great, had a great year and the team had a great year, but he was a hired gun for one season. I personally can't make him an All-Time 49er for just one season.

He was NFL defensive player of the year that year.

 

And he was a hired gun.

Won the Superbowl that year.

 

And Manning won one for the Broncos. Does that put him on their all time list of ten?

A list without Bill Walsh might as well be thrown in garbage.

I'm going old school for some of you youngsters. John Brodie-qb, Gene Washington-wr,and Dave Wilcox-lb. I cut my teeth on the 49'ers in the late sixties,and early seventies. Sometimes we forget how good players from the past were. But,that's why we debate. Love it!!!

I'm going old school for some of you youngsters. John Brodie-qb' date=' Gene Washington-wr,and Dave Wilcox-lb. I cut my teeth on the 49'ers in the late sixties,and early seventies. Sometimes we forget how good players from the past were. But,that's why we debate. Love it!!![/quote']

 

Good stuff there. All three had great careers.

Hatz,thanks for the input. Funny,just returned from my navy reunion in Norfolk. A good friend of mine,who i served with, is from Martinsville. Would you happen to know any law officers there? I know it's a long shot,but it's a small world....sometimes!!! ...lol!

Hatz' date='thanks for the input. Funny,just returned from my navy reunion in Norfolk. A good friend of mine,who i served with, is from Martinsville. Would you happen to know any law officers there? I know it's a long shot,but it's a small world....sometimes!!! ...lol![/quote']

 

I know a lot of law enforcement. PRivate Message me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.