Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

49ers Top 10 All-time

Featured Replies

1. Jerry Rice

2. Joe Montana

3. Ronnie Lott

4. Steve Young

5. Charles Haley

6. Hugh McElhenny

7. Jimmy Johnson

8. Roger Craig

9. Leo Nomellini

10. John Brodie

 

Great list. I really like that you put Hugh McIhenny in there. I would also include Joe Perry instead of Roger Craig. Perry was the first RB to rush for 1,000 yrds in 2 consecutive seasons (12 games then) and held the record for most yards in a career until surpassed by Jim Brown.

 

Although I like your #10, John Brodie, I think I would go with Y.A. Tittle at

QB.

 

My list would be similar but ...

 

#8. Joe Perry

 

#10 Y.A. Tittle

Nice add of Tittle,and Perry. Totally forgot Y.A. played the the 9'er's before New York. Jimmy Johnson was also one i debated on. Great c.b. !!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.