Nationals @ Reds (7/14-7/17)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Double nice start for the Reds.

This Reds team isn't ready to play a team like Nationals and you know that. Reds are rebuilding. Nats are contender for WS. Quit. In 3 years it will be completely different. Nats have thrown two pitchers who have completely dominated everyone all year.

Factoid from the game.

Reds bullpen has given up the fewest runs in MLB.

Nationals bullpen has given up the most.

And they were both bad last night giving up 13 runs combined. If I was Washington, I would be really concerned come playoff time. They need to add some names at the trade deadline.

This Reds team isn't ready to play a team like Nationals and you know that. Reds are rebuilding. Nats are contender for WS. Quit. In 3 years it will be completely different. Nats have thrown two pitchers who have completely dominated everyone all year.

I really don't know what you want me to QUIT. Reds could not even score the first two games. I totally agree that they are not in the same league as the Nats but I am sure no one did not think we could not even score. I am sure not to many expected the Reds to win these two games but not dominated.

I really don't know what you want me to QUIT. Reds could not even score the first two games. I totally agree that they are not in the same league as the Nats but I am sure no one did not think we could not even score. I am sure not to many expected the Reds to win these two games but not dominated.

I fully expected the Reds to get blanked Friday & Saturday. Gio Gonzalez is 3rd in the NL in ERA and has been great all season. Max Scherzer has also been brilliant all season and he's the early favorite to win the Cy Young.

On the flip side, the Reds started Adleman and Castillo.

Bailey pitches Harper outside and strikes him out and pitch Murphy inside and a two run Home Run. Reds pitch to batters strength instead of their weakness. 2-0.

You really should let Bryan Price know. He may not realize it. I'm sure he would appreciate it.

Is Scooter on contract long? He kind of reminds of BP. In the fact they got him and once he got his chance to play some games with the reds, he just kept performing and showed he should be the everyday starter. More so than what they probably expected. Same thing when they got BP and how he performed when he got his first chances with the reds. Everytime this guy plays this year he seems to be contributing in some way.

You really should let Bryan Price know. He may not realize it. I'm sure he would appreciate it.

Some of you guys on her show no mercy with your criticism. Been around baseball most of my life and every post I post is criticized. Yes, I criticize the Reds because I want them to win. I get real disappointed with the way they play most times. But most of you guys know a lot more than I do, so I will leave the Reds thread to you experts and just keep watching but leave my comments to my self.

Is Scooter on contract long? He kind of reminds of BP. In the fact they got him and once he got his chance to play some games with the reds, he just kept performing and showed he should be the everyday starter. More so than what they probably expected. Same thing when they got BP and how he performed when he got his first chances with the reds. Everytime this guy plays this year he seems to be contributing in some way.

He'll be the everyday 2nd baseman and Peraza to SS once Zack gets traded

He's making $2.525m this year and has 2 years of arb and can be a free agent after 2020.