Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Most Charismatic Performer- Could Hold a Crowd Almost Spellbound ???

Featured Replies

Mick Hucknall of Simply Red was born for the stage...

 

  • Replies 36
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To expand on Springsteen, he's not the best singer. He's not the best guitarist. But he is an absolute entertainer.

 

Watch the video of 10th Avenue Freeze-out from the Live in NYC DVD. I can't find it on YouTube, but if you haven't seen it you have to watch it. It's what ultimately won me over.

 

I call that performance a revival. :lol2:

I've seen hundreds of concerts, of all genres, and I'm not sure I've ever seen someone better live than Garth Brooks. Like his music, or hate his music (Jim Schue), that dude is amazing live.

Have to agree with Freddie being the top pick. Bruce is a close second. Not many can put out 4 straight hours of energy.

I've seen hundreds of concerts, of all genres, and I'm not sure I've ever seen someone better live than Garth Brooks. Like his music, or hate his music (Jim Schue), that dude is amazing live.

 

Garth is nothing if not an entertainer.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.