Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Saturday Evening........

Featured Replies

Sitting on my deck enjoying the comfortable outdoors, got the IPad checking out BGP, got my Night Ranger playlist going "loud and proud"..........and a bourbon and Mtn.Dew to boot.

 

Been sitting out here since 7:00 p.m.

 

What does your Saturday evening find you doing.

Edited by Lawnboy13

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drinking a cold one watching a little NBA summer league. Just got in from playing catch with my boy.

Took Wife and Son out for Birthday dinner (She's 50 today, He's 25 tomorrow) tonight.

 

Now I'm working on my Sunday School Presentation for tomorrow, watching Live PD and browsing BGP...oh and eating fresh baked Chocolate Chip Cookies that were left after my daughter made a batch for her big brother for his Birthday!

Going through the stuff I picked this weekend and watching American Pickers reruns.

Sitting on my deck enjoying the comfortable outdoors, got the IPad checking out BGP, got my Night Ranger playlist going "loud and proud"..........and a bourbon and Mtn.Dew to boot.

 

Been sitting out here since 7:00 p.m.

 

What does your Saturday evening find you doing.

 

Going through the stuff I picked this weekend and watching American Pickers reruns.

 

You need your own show, Papa's Pickin's, with the kind of deals you find.

Mowed my front yard and talked to Ms Margie from down the street and Mr Joe from across the street, while the dogs barked like crazy from the front porch. Just the normal chaos. :D

Not as much as I think I should considering that it's such a nice evening. I saw a decent band on Fountain Square last night, but that's no excuse for not going out two nights in a row.

 

I suppose that I could take a stroll through the Mainstrasse area in Covington where it's undoubtedly lively with tons of party folks, but I'm not really in the mood to drink, however it probably wouldn't hurt to at least breath the fresh air and feel the pulse of energy from the people out getting hammered.

Sitting on my deck enjoying the comfortable outdoors, got the IPad checking out BGP, got my Night Ranger playlist going "loud and proud"..........and a bourbon and Mtn.Dew to boot.

 

Been sitting out here since 7:00 p.m.

 

What does your Saturday evening find you doing.

 

No invite once again.

Just got back from a 50 mile boat ride on lake Norris. Brats and Metts for dinner. Spectacular day down here.

Hanging out with the wife, she had a rare saturday evening off. Watching one of the owners of TK Builders put on a monster fireworks show from our living room. About to get into playing marbles with the neighbors I think.

  • Author

I lasted on the deck until 10:45, and came nowhere near completing my Night Ranger song library.

And in some rummy, 5 card draw, and pass the trash with the family.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.