BGP QOTD: What are you a "snob" about?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Describe your perfect tea.

Hot, black, and strong :lol2: :lol2:

I have 3 or 4 cups of hot teach each day. I usually stick with Twinings Irish Breakfast tea. I'll go with Earl Grey tea when I'm drinking it with lemon (making a hot toddy) when I have a cold though.

Iced tea...I used to go with whatever was cheap, but my wife recently started buying loose black tea with some kind of Hibiscus/tropical blend to it, and it's pretty nice as well.

Hot, black, and strong :lol2: :lol2:

I have 3 or 4 cups of hot teach each day. I usually stick with Twinings Irish Breakfast tea. I'll go with Earl Grey tea when I'm drinking it with lemon (making a hot toddy) when I have a cold though.

Iced tea...I used to go with whatever was cheap, but my wife recently started buying loose black tea with some kind of Hibiscus/tropical blend to it, and it's pretty nice as well.

I make and then ice Earl Gray. I'm picky about the brand, too. My favorite actually comes from Trader Joe's.

The hibiscuc/tropical blend sounds interesting.

Not overly "mayonnaisey," slaw chopped fine , kinda sweet. KFC's used to be exceptional.

There's a place called the 52 Diner in Chilo, Ohio where we stop about once a month (it's closed during the winter). Wife doesn't like the cole slaw but I love it. Coarse cut, lots of mayo and a nice horseradish kick.

I'm a "Flag" snob, since I starting making rustic flags myself. Flags with the wrong stars, more or less than 13 stripes (unless it's a 15 star 15 stripe flag), with the wrong red and white stripe pattern (white on top or bottom), stars in stupidly incorrect patterns.

Something like this drives me nuts...

5-A-Diamond.jpg