NPR's Liberal Agenda

Yesterday Trump followers on twitter took issue with tweets from NPR. Responses included things such as:

"So, NPR is calling for a revolution. Interesting way to condone the violence while trying to sound "patriotic". Your implications are clear."

"Yes. NPR journalists with a mission."

"This is why you're going to get defunded."

"Glad you are being defunded. You have never been balanced on your show."

The source of the tweets that had the Trump supporters up in arms? NPR had tweeted out the entire Declaration of Independence - word for word. That liberal agenda from the mainstream media has no limits. :lol:

Had a similar moment yesterday flipping through channels and landing on a program where celebrities and politicians were reading the Declaration and Constitution aloud. We turned it on right during the listing of grievances against King George. Feathers were ruffled. Or snowflakes were melted. Choose your own idiom. But the presence of Toby Kieth seemed to smooth things over as the realization of what was happening set in.

Yesterday Trump followers on twitter took issue with tweets from NPR. Responses included things such as:

"So, NPR is calling for a revolution. Interesting way to condone the violence while trying to sound "patriotic". Your implications are clear."

"Yes. NPR journalists with a mission."

"This is why you're going to get defunded."

"Glad you are being defunded. You have never been balanced on your show."

The source of the tweets that had the Trump supporters up in arms? NPR had tweeted out the entire Declaration of Independence - word for word. That liberal agenda from the mainstream media has no limits. :lol:

Reading Comprehension??? :lol2:

Had a similar moment yesterday flipping through channels and landing on a program where celebrities and politicians were reading the Declaration and Constitution aloud. We turned it on right during the listing of grievances against King George. Feathers were ruffled. Or snowflakes were melted. Choose your own idiom. But the presence of Toby Kieth seemed to smooth things over as the realization of what was happening set in.

I'm sure he put a boot in somewhere to make it alright. :lol2:

I am unabashedly, unapologetically additcted to NPR these days. Not necessarily the politics, although I LOVED listening to Eleanor Beasley during the run up to the French Election. I and my ride share played "identify what part of America she's from" by listening to her American accent. :lol2:

Sunday line up is ON POINT and Milk Street is da bomb.

Anywho...I love NPR, so addicted I let go of my Sirius subscription because I wasn't listening to it any more.

Again, I don't tune in for politics, but I do hear the politics, especially on the morning commute. I would say they are very good about getting Republican and Conservative guests and opinions. But, I do think they lean a little left, but not dangerously so.

I am unabashedly, unapologetically additcted to NPR these days. Not necessarily the politics, although I LOVED listening to Eleanor Beasley during the run up to the French Election. I and my ride share played "identify what part of America she's from" by listening to her American accent. :lol2:

Sunday line up is ON POINT and Milk Street is da bomb.

Anywho...I love NPR, so addicted I let go of my Sirius subscription because I wasn't listening to it any more.

Again, I don't tune in for politics, but I do hear the politics, especially on the morning commute. I would say they are very good about getting Republican and Conservative guests and opinions. But, I do think they lean a little left, but not dangerously so.

Thank God for you. :thumb: