July 7, 20179 yr Romano looks good but once again we have a starter that can't go more than 5 innings. Will it ever get any better? Let's hope so. I think Sal could have gone another inning. He only threw 84 pitches and only walked one and gave up 6 hits. He struggled a little in the 5th but looked good otherwise. Wasn't he in the disabled list earlier in the year and only his 2nd start in the big leagues after getting shelled in the first one, they wanted him to end on a good note.
July 7, 20179 yr The negativity in these threads is disappointing... There are a couple in particular that would be absolutely brutal to watch a game with on TV or at the ballpark.
July 7, 20179 yr Romano looks good but once again we have a starter that can't go more than 5 innings. Will it ever get any better? Let's hope so. I think more than anything it was move done more due to the mental side, as opposed to the physical. I think Price wanted to get him out of there with the lead, and with the ability to pick up the W. Should give him some major confidence going forward.
July 7, 20179 yr The negativity in these threads is disappointing... Agreed. And it isn't just these Reds threads.
July 7, 20179 yr I think more than anything it was move done more due to the mental side, as opposed to the physical. I think Price wanted to get him out of there with the lead, and with the ability to pick up the W. Should give him some major confidence going forward. I could see that, he was starting to struggle as well. I think it was a good call.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.