July 6, 20179 yr Author Votto went 0-5 last night and it was only the 17th time in his career that he batted five times and did not reach base. IMpressive.
July 6, 20179 yr Votto went 0-5 last night and it was only the 17th time in his career that he batted five times and did not reach base. IMpressive. All star performance.
July 6, 20179 yr Author Reds get a couple back but Hamilton grounds out with bases loaded. Rocks 4-3 bottom of 7th inning.
July 6, 20179 yr Jon MorosiVerified account @jonmorosi 12m12 minutes ago Sources: #Nationals showing interest in #Reds closer Raisel Iglesias. He has a 1.59 ERA, 15 of 16 in save opportunities. @MLB @MLBNetwork
July 6, 20179 yr I'd expect an absolute HAUL if they deal him. He's really good and on a great contract the next 3 years.
July 6, 20179 yr Jon MorosiVerified account @jonmorosi 12m12 minutes ago Sources: #Nationals showing interest in #Reds closer Raisel Iglesias. He has a 1.59 ERA, 15 of 16 in save opportunities. @MLB @MLBNetwork I'd expect an absolute HAUL if they deal him. He's really good and on a great contract the next 3 years. I'd accept nothing less than Robles and Kieboom and probably make them throw in another of their top 10 prospects before I even consider it...
July 6, 20179 yr C. Trent RosecransVerified account @ctrent Reds option Austin Brice to Louisville to make room for Sal Romano
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.