Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brewers at Reds (6/27 - 6/29)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 56
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lots of Home Runs tonight but Lorenzen trying to blow it.

Reds hit four Home Runs in winning 8-6. Nor Adelman best night but gets his fifth win.

Will Thames not be playing?

 

Thames played tonight. He has really been struggling though. 3 for his last 25 with 10k's coming into tonight over last week.

You working tomorrow night @MJAlltheWay24? I'll be in Section 135 Row NN seat 24

  • Author
You working tomorrow night @MJAlltheWay24? I'll be in Section 135 Row NN seat 24

 

You are finally sitting in a section that I usually work and I won't be there. One of the few games I'll miss all year.

 

Thought he said he was working the soccer game

 

Correct. I'll be working the FCC game instead tonight.

Now that is an ending you don't see often. I'm not sure the people in stands even knew what happened.

Now that is an ending you don't see often. I'm not sure the people in stands even knew what happened.

 

I knew exactly what happened. Very risky by Barnhart.

  • Author
Now that is an ending you don't see often. I'm not sure the people in stands even knew what happened.

 

I knew exactly what happened. Very risky by Barnhart.

 

Care to explain?

Care to explain?

 

It was a strike him out throw him out to end the game. The Brewers came close to tying the game though because the runner on 3rd almost crossed the plate before Gennett was able to apply the tag on the runner trying to steal 2nd.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.