Brewers at Reds (6/27 - 6/29)

If Homer don't learn that 25 pitches an inning is not a recipe for success, he will really struggle and be a five inning pitcher.

The guy is coming back from multiple arm issues give him a break. Hes doing no worse than every other hack they have had out their.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well yeah it's easy to say that after he's hurt for two years. Clearly they would take it back. They paid market value at the time trying to lock up a guy that shaping up to be an ace. It didn't workout unfortunately.

Honestly i think they paid a little under market value.

The guy is coming back from multiple arm issues give him a break. Hes doing no worse than every other hack they have had out their.

I have never really cared for Bailey but even I am not really upset by his first two starts. Needs time at the Major League level. Considering we aren't winning anything this year, it's dumb to not just keep running him out there til he gets back to where he was producing the stats HT provided.

And I say all that not caring for him.

Nationals Trey Turner broke his wrist tonight. And Dusty knows Cozart, just sayin'.

Cozart and Iglesias to Nationals for Victor Robles and another prospect or two.

They might actually have gotten them to overpay for Cozart if the Nats didn't have such a big lead and no competition in the NL East or if Turner were out for the year.

Reds took 2 of 3 from the Brewers, who the Reds have seemed to really struggle against this year. So I say, who cares about last night, we took the series.

I'm ready to take on the Cubs if management wants another series from me.

Apparently, management left early for the holiday. Get this party started.

They might actually have gotten them to overpay for Cozart if the Nats didn't have such a big lead and no competition in the NL East or if Turner were out for the year.

They need bullpen help badly though.

They need bullpen help badly though.

Yup. Unless it turns out Turner is not going to be able to make it back they'll probably just let Drew man the position until he gets back. With that lead they'll most likely start retooling their bullpen for the post season.

Overall in baseball, unless there are some significant injuries on contending teams, it is going to be a buyer's market on positron players at the trade deadline. Not many contenders need them. Pitching will be at a premium.