Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What school will this kid go to?

Featured Replies

Anybody from Louisville know what HS Kiyaunta Goodwin will go to? He is 6'5 350 pounds and only a 7th grader.

Who does he play for?

He plays for Olmstead North. I may know where he is going. Lol

  • Author
He plays for Olmstead North. I may know where he is going. Lol

 

Where? I know he is playing for the Ky future stars should be somebody to watch when gets into high school.

 

 

Twitter

Oh, he's going to Central

Where? I know he is playing for the Ky future stars should be somebody to watch when gets into high school.

 

 

Twitter

 

6'6 350, he looks good too. doesn't appear to have skipped leg day either.

I have to ask....a 350 pound 7th grader?? I get he's 6'6 but still.

UK just offered him a scholarship.

 

There just trying to get the early jump. D1 schools are all over him right now while he is still in middle school and a free target.

  • Author

Georgia and Louisville offered him. He recently attended Bama camp they are also on the radar.

I have to ask....a 350 pound 7th grader?? I get he's 6'6 but still.

 

Must still be a some baby fat to work off. I haven't really kept up with this, how athletic is this young man?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.