What school will this kid go to?

Must still be a some baby fat to work off. I haven't really kept up with this, how athletic is this young man?

He was a brief topic on yesterday's Jalen & Jacoby show. DJ quoted a "they say he can throw a baseball 84 mph."

His workout routine shown here - Meet Kiyaunta Goodwin: The 6-foot-5, 35-Pound Middle Schooler Who Already Has an SEC Offer | STACK

Projected to grow anywhere from 6'-10" to 7'-6". :isurrender: Teammates call him "Syrup" because of his pancake blocks. :lol2:

I know he works with a trainer so he will be shedding the baby fat soon.

Watched the video Runcible Owl posted. He does look somewhat chubby but hell, he's 13 years old. Hope he has good folks that surround him and not others that would fill his head with a lot of baloney. Also hope he doesn't get burned out with football. He seems a likable young man that you want to root for. I think I saw somewhere that he would play high school at Central.....however.....a shamrock popped into my head.

Edited by mcpapa
R10

Anybody from Louisville know what HS Kiyaunta Goodwin will go to? He is 6'5 350 pounds and only a 7th grader.

If his grades are great, along with great work ethic, is easily coached, stays out of trouble, he could go to any college he wants to. Interest from Alabama as a 7th grader, is a good sign that he is special. Will be fun to follow his progress over the years. Best of luck to the young man. :thumb: