*Banquet 400 Race Entries*

The Scribe

trk_pict_598x322.jpg

The Nextel Cup series makes a stop at Kansas City raceway, which means people in western Kentucky may see some haulers on I-24 early this week. Keep an eye out.

Just eight races left in the season and still, nothing has been decided.

Sunday's race deadline is noon (et), 11 am (ct).

Good Luck!

Two weeks ago I had net problems and entered the contest 4 minutes late.I could not get on line at all. The first post I made of the day was on here. Sad.:cry:

That sort of reminds me of the time a policeman told me to leave a little bit earlier the next time. :thumb: I've had to make the adjustment to, not only leave earlier, but to post sooner than I used to since I've been an innocent victim of posting barely late, and more than once. (Rules are the same for everyone :sssh:)

Two weeks ago I had net problems and entered the contest 4 minutes late.I could not get on line at all. The first post I made of the day was on here. Sad.:cry:
We had a storm knock out power here for a weekend, which meant I couldn't get on. Last week fell entirely on me. I usually wait until Sunday to post in case someone starts at the back or goes to a backup car. Sometimes it can bite you. I have no problem with the rule and it's a chance I take. Sometimes though you just can't help it when things are out of your control.

That sort of reminds me of the time a policeman told me to leave a little bit earlier the next time. :thumb: I've had to make the adjustment to, not only leave earlier, but to post sooner than I used to since I've been an innocent victim of posting barely late, and more than once. (Rules are the same for everyone :sssh:)

I was not crying about it just telling the above poster that I ave been there.:ylsuper: I don't take these contest as seriously as some seem to.:creepy: