Ryle 2017

Ram

Ryle lost to Scott County , with an established QB. SK gave up 60 to Lafayette.

That's your logic for them being 4 scores better than any team in NKY? Ryle lost to SC by 2 points in a game that could have easily went the other way. SK had a very bad night and lost to Lafayette and yes gave up 60. Lafayette is a very good team but not dominant, especially defensively. They gave up more points than any 6A team with a winning record.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryle will be what they have been.. good vs nky teams, dominated by 6A powerhouses. Seems like a broken record conversation for both Ryle and sk.

Oh, you must be referring to Trinity and Male as the powerhouses. That domination and broken record you refer to applies to every other 6A school in the State, not just Ryle.

Ryle lost to Scott County , with an established QB. SK gave up 60 to Lafayette.

Correct, but neither of those teams lost by 4 scores if my memory serves me correctly which is what you are stating. Ryle/SC last year was a heck of a game! SK, in my opinion, had a terrible game plan against Lafayette, but tough to defend all of those athletes

Looking forward to Trinity's visit 8/11.

Agreed. Ryle may get knocked around the field a little bit but kudos to them for scheduling this scrimmage and telling your kids we are striving to be able to beat a team like T. What better way to see what you need to work on then play the best? Wish I could make it to this one

Oh, you must be referring to Trinity and Male as the powerhouses. That domination and broken record you refer to applies to every other 6A school in the State, not just Ryle.

Not just trinity and male. I'm referring to their inability to beat ANY big school power on either side of the river in our area... please give me the resume of large school powers they have ever beat.

Not just trinity and male. I'm referring to their inability to beat ANY big school power on either side of the river in our area... please give me the resume of large school powers they have ever beat.

Oh so now your referring to "beating" 6A powerhouses? Your original comment stated that "those 4 schools" were 4 scores better than "any" NKY team which, outside of Trinity and Male, I totally disagree with. The comment of 4 scores better you made, again, applies to Trinity and Male which I will give you but I don't see it applying to Lafayette and SC who in my opinion are beatable. They are certainly good teams but their not 4 score powerhouses in which you speak of.

Oh so now your referring to "beating" 6A powerhouses? Your original comment stated that "those 4 schools" were 4 scores better than "any" NKY team which, outside of Trinity and Male, I totally disagree with. The comment of 4 scores better you made, again, applies to Trinity and Male which I will give you but I don't see it applying to Lafayette and SC who in my opinion are beatable. They are certainly good teams but their not 4 score powerhouses in which you speak of.

I never said such a thing. You might want to re-read who posted what...

Tell me 2020, What do Trinity, St X (Kentucky), St. X (Ohio) Elder, Lasalle, Moeller, Indy Cathedral all have in common. These are definitely power house programs that on any given year could be rank in Top 25 programs in the nation. Scott County currently is the only game in town in that area. Lafayette has had unbelievable talent the last few years.

To Bash SK or Ryle as not being able to compete is just plain silly, you silly BIRD! Give SK the top 10 players off of Scott and Dixie, Give Ryle the Top ten off Cooper, Conner and Boone. Now you have evened the playing field with the above mentioned schools! Imagine what the Ryle team would have done with all those players last year! Quit whining 2020 bluebirddad!