Gov Bevins's Solution to end violence in Louisville

Who is telling others to do live or move to the West End? I thought our magnificent state leader told us to just pray for them.

It was brought up in the very first post, and others suggesting revitalization, suggesting breweries like Lexington, etc.

I'm starting to think you don't care for Bevin :lol2:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was brought up in the very first post, and others suggesting revitalization, suggesting breweries like Lexington, etc.

He lost me with Right to Work and the lie that it will bring jobs to KY.

And if brewing beer was a passion of mine I'd love to take one of those revitalization grants and open a brewery in West End.

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried. Laughable that you'd try to speak for the folks of (West) Louisville.

:lol2: do you love there? If not, it's laughable that you try and speak for them as well.

My point was, the left will take issue with anything Bevin says, does, or suggests.

And if brewing beer was a passion of mine I'd love to take one of those revitalization grants and open a brewery in West End.

Give it a shot, you may enjoy it, and you can say you're apart of the solution. And we agree that some in here were suggesting that others should move or do business there, right?

If there are indeed grants for that area, and none of the hipsters in Louisville will try it, that says a lot.

Edited by 00Rocket28

:lol2: do you love there? If not, it's laughable that you try and speak for them as well.

My point was, the left will take issue with anything Bevin says, does, or suggests.

I have lived there, yes. So...

If your point was that "the left" disagrees with Bevin, fine. Don't make a blatantly incorrect statement assuming that the people of the West End would be against a bigger police presence. Unless you just like being wrong.

I don't know how much plainer I can state it. But yes I am specifically speaking about West End first responders. Hence, why I said "West End" first responders...

No need to condescending. I know it's difficult for you but I was trying to get clarification because you certainly seemed like you were saying he didn't help west end first responders and then I thought you were just saying he didn't help first responders in general. I doubt very many first responders live in the west end. And for crying out loud, he's a politician for the state and has no bearing on policing in the west end. To blame him for the crime on the west end is just grasping for stuff to have a beef over. He's been one of the few politicians who has openly supported law enforcement across the state and that just burns some folks up.

I have lived there, yes. So...

If your point was that "the left" disagrees with Bevin, fine. Don't make a blatantly incorrect statement assuming that the people of the West End would be against a bigger police presence. Unless you just like being wrong.

Cool, maybe you should move back and try to get the ship corrected. Unfortunately there's no way for any of us to know if you really lived there and if you did, how long ago that was. The beauty of anonymity on a message board. You can be anyone you want to be :thumb:

And if you did, why did you leave?

Cool, maybe you should move back and try to get the ship corrected. Unfortunately there's no way for any of us to know if you really lived there and if you did, how long ago that was. The beauty of anonymity on a message board. You can be anyone you want to be :thumb:

And if you did, why did you leave?

It's true, you can be anyone you want to be. Including a cop who has all the answers.

Maybe you could offer your police services to the area before you tell the folks that live there what they should be doing?

I moved to cut my commute to work in half, it's been 10 or so years. Unfortunately for your argument, it had nothing to do with the troubles the area faces.