How many more starts for Arroyo?

I hate to hear that. I was hoping he would stay in the organization to teach pitching. The young guys could learn a bunch from him. Like Schue said, I would make him pitching coach right now if he wanted it.

He might change his mind after a year or two of being retired. He's a different guy so who knows.

• 4 weeks later...
He will finish the season with a 3-6 record and a 7.35 ERA. I hope the Reds have a Bronson night sometime later in the year so the fans can show their appreciation for all the games he won as a Red.

:thumb: Will likely be a Reds HOFer.

:thumb: Will likely be a Reds HOFer.

Is he a Reds HOF'er?? 108-100 career record with the Reds. Well outside the top 10 in wins. Never won a major award. Great guy, but really not much more than a slightly above average pitcher.

Is he a Reds HOF'er?? 108-100 career record with the Reds. Well outside the top 10 in wins. Never won a major award. Great guy, but really not much more than a slightly above average pitcher.

7th all time in starts for the Reds. One ahead of Nuxhall. Not sure if he would get in on starts alone.

Yes.

I realize the bar is much lower for team HOF's. I really expected Arroyo's numbers to be much better than they are, and I know wins can be an overrated stat. But his average season was 12-10. Very middle of the road.