NBA playoffs, do they need an overhaul?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've tried to watch a few of the playoff games for a quarter or so but for some reason I've never gotten excited about the NBA. I did probably watch more of the Celtics-Lakers rivalry back in the '80's than usual, when Bird and Magic were going at it. And back in the day I enjoyed the Russell-Wilt battles. But overall, I'm not an NBA guy. I like the college game much more.

This doesn't explain how to fix it or make it more interesting, just my personal view of why I seldom watch. Most of the games one tunes in to during the season are inept teams anyway, with no chance of post season.

It's always been this way, the format is fine, sometimes we'all get blowouts and sometimes we'll have close Series', on the bright side to this seasons playoffs, the Fnals are going to be amazing, especially if both teams come in 12-0.

It's always been this way, the format is fine, sometimes we'all get blowouts and sometimes we'll have close Series', on the bright side to this seasons playoffs, the Fnals are going to be amazing, especially if both teams come in 12-0.

If both GS and Cleveland sweep in the conference Finals, it will be a first.

If both GS and Cleveland sweep in the conference Finals, it will be a first.

I was talking about the format and how it's based on conferences. Sometimes we have good series and sometimes we don't buy the formats always been like this.