April 28, 20179 yr Sure hope they get secondary help tonight And a QB. I like the guy from Cal and the guy from Tenn.(Davis and Hobbs,I believe)
April 29, 20179 yr Author Don't get that pick. They don't need a WR, especially if Bryant stays clean. More weapons JuJu was projected 1st round. Brown is not getting younger. Ben won't retire if you get him more weapons to play with.
April 29, 20179 yr Don't get that pick. They don't need a WR, especially if Bryant stays clean.i think that is an indictment on TE Ladarius Green
April 29, 20179 yr More weapons JuJu was projected 1st round. Brown is not getting younger. Do you really think they're insulating Brown? Come on man
April 29, 20179 yr Author Do you really think they're insulating Brown? Come on man If Brown gets hurt this pick will be a smart move.
April 29, 20179 yr I`ve wondered for a while now about the Q.B. situation. I get nervous thinking about Landry Jones behind center.
April 29, 20179 yr Insurance for Bryant and verdict still out on Coates. Solid pick. This is an offensive league. You have to score in the AFC to beat the Pats.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.