April 29, 20179 yr Someone needs to take all social media accounts away from the Steelers players. What an idiot.
April 29, 20179 yr Author Someone needs to take all social media accounts away from the Steelers players. What an idiot. Coates will not make the team.
April 29, 20179 yr Do you really think they're insulating Brown? Come on man I'm so glad he's a fan of your team lol.
April 29, 20179 yr TJ Watt first round pick boom! The Steelers first round pick has basically the same stats as the Bengals third round pick. Hmmm.
April 29, 20179 yr Author The Steelers first round pick has basically the same stats as the Bengals third round pick. Hmmm. Willis was supose to be drafted earlier some reason he dropped.
April 29, 20179 yr Totally different athletes. But I get you wanted to roast FF74. Poor form and worse attempt
April 29, 20179 yr More weapons JuJu was projected 1st round. Brown is not getting younger. Ben won't retire if you get him more weapons to play with. Didn't they sign a free agent receiver from the Titans as well to go with what I see as an abundance of receivers? I'm shocked at the receiver pick as well when they need corners. Don't they still have Jesse James at TE as well?
April 29, 20179 yr Juju Smith-Schuster Jumped Into The Ocean After Being Drafted By The Steelers | Terez Owens - #1 Sports Gossip Blog Check out the celebration.
April 29, 20179 yr Didn't they sign a free agent receiver from the Titans as well to go with what I see as an abundance of receivers? I'm shocked at the receiver pick as well when they need corners. Don't they still have Jesse James at TE as well?After the issues last season with Wheaton and Coates and Rogers and their collective issues it makes more sense to me now. But Jesse James has zero to do with this pick Edited April 29, 20179 yr by spindoc
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.