May 1, 20179 yr What issues did they have with those guys? I thought Rogers,especially, looked like a future star and the FA they got from the Titans has also had his share of moments in the NFL Did they have off the field issues? Rogers missed time. Wheaton played next to none. Coates played with broken fingers and ligament damage to already bad hands. That's why you saw the likes of Cobi Hamilton and the rookie Ayers getting tons of reps.
May 1, 20179 yr Rogers missed time. Wheaton played next to none. Coates played with broken fingers and ligament damage to already bad hands. That's why you saw the likes of Cobi Hamilton and the rookie Ayers getting tons of reps. I liked Hamilton when he was out there
May 1, 20179 yr I liked Hamilton when he was out thereSlow but steady for the most part. Dropped a gimme TD in the Champ game.
May 1, 20179 yr Pitt rb James Conner 6'2 233 pounds awesome pick! Didn't know anything about this guy, but watched a short OTL type story on him last night. I hope he has a long successful career, after being cut by the Steelers and signed by someone else lol jk.
May 2, 20179 yr I watched a couple of clips of JuJu, and I must admit, I'm a little smitten with that pick after all.
May 4, 20179 yr Do you have a list of the Steelers free agents, position and college they attended? Thanks He was too busy working on the Bengals free agent list.
May 7, 20179 yr Author Do you have a list of the Steelers free agents, position and college they attended? Thanks Sorry just now seen this. Scott Orndoff, TE, Pitt The Waynesburg native and Seton-La Salle alum projects as a blocking tight end. Francis Kallon, DE, Georgia Tech He was a very late pre-draft visitor. Rushel Shell, RB, West Virginia Steelers snag another local with the Hopewell native and one-time UCLA recruit. Nelson Adams, DT, Mississippi State He'll be depth behind Stephon Tuitt, Cameron Heyward and Tyson Alualu, at best. Christian Brown, DT, West Virginia See above. Ethan Cooper, G, Indiana (PA) The CD East star heads slightly further West. Nick Schuessler, QB, Clemson DeShaun Watson's backup will be a camp arm. Terrish Webb, DB, Pitt
May 18, 20179 yr Author Well Warren can't play forever maybe? Steelers just cut Warren failed physical it all makes sense now. So now it turns into a very smart great pick.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.