Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds @ Cardinals (4/28-4/30)

Featured Replies

Reds have today off, then try to right the ship with a 3 game series in St. Louis over the weekend.

 

Pitching matchups:

 

Friday - Adleman vs Lynn

Saturday - Arroyo vs Leake

Sunday - TBD vs TBD

 

Would be nice to steal another road series vs the Cardinals...

Meso is joining the team today. Will carry 3 catchers.

As long as Thames is not playing, we got a chance.

Reds went down in Thames in Milwaukee. Who's gonna do them in this weekend... the Founding Father?

Scott Schebler ask

 

"How we looking now?"

Eugenio!! You Goonie!! Worst base running I have ever seen!

Eugenio!! You Goonie!! Worst base running I have ever seen!

 

I picked a couple people off like that pitching...in knothole, as a 10 year old. I can't believe that happened and killed a potential rally.

Eugenio!! You Goonie!! Worst base running I have ever seen!

 

I can't believe I watched it happen.

The struggle continues..

Will the Reds ever win another game?

 

If only the season were just a week long. If that were the case the Reds would be the best team in baseball the last 2 seasons. 12-3 starts, 66-101 the rest of the time. This is what was expected. I do think they are improved from last season and they are getting the youngsters a bunch of experience.

Reds will not lose today. :dancingpa:dancingpa

That double steal with one out in the top of the 9th drives me nuts. This aint a Little League defense. Stupid.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.