Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Lloyd Memorial

Featured Replies

Job is listed on the KHSAA's website.

 

No word on whether or not Coach Mike Key will be staying on at the school or in his role as the athletic director.

Athletic director position is open as well.

WOW! May be just me but this is a big surprise. Coach Key has done a good job there.

WOW! May be just me but this is a big surprise. Coach Key has done a good job there.

 

Don't know the situation, but is it possible he's retiring from teaching/administration? We've seen that a few times over the years; a person retires and the job has to be posted, although the coach is actually returning.

  • Author
Don't know the situation, but is it possible he's retiring from teaching/administration? We've seen that a few times over the years; a person retires and the job has to be posted, although the coach is actually returning.

 

I have no idea what the situation is behind the change, but I wouldn't put Mike much over the age of 40...although he does have a few kids in their earlier years, so perhaps he is just looking to be able to spend some more time at home.

I could have sworn I heard something about him taking the principal position.......again I could be wrong.

I could have sworn I heard something about him taking the principal position.......again I could be wrong.

 

That would do it too.

Looking at the team, they lose five key contributors to graduation, and seven seniors altogether, but as of now, return a talented trio of seniors-to-be, in Isaiah Voet, Jamal Neal, and Evan Molitor. I'm not too familiar with the underclassmen, but Devin McClendon's younger brother, Devion is a PG with a nice game.

 

Defending their district title will be a tall task, but the development of Neal and Voet keep it in play.

Mike has done a tremendous job at Lloyd. Congratulations on a great career and all the best.

Quiet on this job. Any word on candidates or will it be an assistant?

I know that there were waiting to hire an Athletic Director before proceeding with this position. I have no first hand knowledge but have heard interviews will take place in the next week or two. Have a couple friends that applied for the position, but I wonder how many they will interview.

I know that there were waiting to hire an Athletic Director before proceeding with this position. I have no first hand knowledge but have heard interviews will take place in the next week or two. Have a couple friends that applied for the position, but I wonder how many they will interview.

 

Are these assistant coaches? What region? Not asking for names just curious who is going after the job.

Are these assistant coaches? What region? Not asking for names just curious who is going after the job.

 

9th. And the one's I know of are not head coaches anywhere. All I want to say at the time until I hear some more and if they want their names out there at all.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.