Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marvin Lewis on Adam Jones: Other than his language, what did he do?

Featured Replies

Okay, so why go from one loser to the next? I mean if you're switching your allegiances, you might as well go to the best. We always make room. :D

 

I don't want my balls deflated.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't want my balls deflated.

 

:lol2: Sounds like a personal problem...

I'm officially done with the Bengals. Help pull me up on that Steelers bandwagon @TheDeuce and @spindoc. Where can I get me a Terrible Towel?

 

I can put one in the mail today!!!

Okay, so why go from one loser to the next? I mean if you're switching your allegiances, you might as well go to the best. We always make room. :D

 

#Got6

I'll get back to ya in about 10 months....

 

I'll be waiting. :lol2:

I don't know Marvin, how about?

 

> disrespecting a security guard

> resisting law enforcement

> banging on hotel doors

> spitting on a woman

> public intoxication

 

I have almost always backed Marvin for his coaching on the field and quite frankly bringing this team from pitiful to competitive and respectful. I have no respect if this is what he thinks about this incident. They can fire him now.

 

I get supporting players. But they have to at least to be in the arena of being supported.

So this is the only reason you are fine with Marvin finally being fired? Come On Bengal Maniac, this isn't new for Marvin. Weren't you around from 2006-2008? Just swap names, swap Pac Man for Chris Henry or any other Bengals players who were getting arrested on a weekly basis back then. This is and who Marvin has been from day one. I think the reason some people now are saying to get rid of Marvin over his comments about Pac MAn are simply because they are done with Marvin and they have no need for him anymore. They realize he can't take this team any further...such as win a playhoff game...so they feel since they have no use for him anymore they can use this as an excuse and sound like they are taking the high road etc.

 

I want Marvin gone too, but this isn't why. I've wanted hiim gone for a long time now and it's because of his lack of coaching, not because he's following the company line because Mike Brown likes Pac Man Jones.

Okay, so why go from one loser to the next? I mean if you're switching your allegiances, you might as well go to the best. We always make room. :D
That is very true. Patriots fans are mostly bandwagon fans.

Edited by Hellbird

:lol2: Clueless as always.
I see sense of humor escapes you also.
So this is the only reason you are fine with Marvin finally being fired? Come On Bengal Maniac, this isn't new for Marvin. Weren't you around from 2006-2008? Just swap names, swap Pac Man for Chris Henry or any other Bengals players who were getting arrested on a weekly basis back then. This is and who Marvin has been from day one. I think the reason some people now are saying to get rid of Marvin over his comments about Pac MAn are simply because they are done with Marvin and they have no need for him anymore. They realize he can't take this team any further...such as win a playhoff game...so they feel since they have no use for him anymore they can use this as an excuse and sound like they are taking the high road etc.

 

I want Marvin gone too, but this isn't why. I've wanted hiim gone for a long time now and it's because of his lack of coaching, not because he's following the company line because Mike Brown likes Pac Man Jones.

 

This is finally the straw. the other things were improvements in my mind. We don't agree on AD and ML. Now the other arrest stuff, I thought was Mike Brown. Maybe not.

This is finally the straw. the other things were improvements in my mind. We don't agree on AD and ML. Now the other arrest stuff, I thought was Mike Brown. Maybe not.
I understand, but Marvin said the same stuff about the other arrests as well. That was what I was trying to point out.
I understand, but Marvin said the same stuff about the other arrests as well. That was what I was trying to point out.

 

 

He might have but I really don't remember him saying that.

"Brown said he sees the good side of Jones as a loving, caring father to his 5-year-old daughter and that carries more weight with him than Jones’ recent blowup with police or his past run-ins and indiscretions."

 

Huh? A loving caring father isn't out all night at clubs and casinos getting hammered or whatever, getting slapped by women who are not his wife, and getting arrested. Just my opinion.

Just a guess here, but I believe the majority of teams in the NFL would have already cut bait with this loser! IF it was me, I cut him the minute I see the video come out and witness the language and the way he acted to the police officer. Take a stand, show your locker room your not going to stand for this non-sense! There is no excuse you can give me to validate why this guy is still on the team!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.