Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marvin Lewis on Adam Jones: Other than his language, what did he do?

Featured Replies

I'm glad I quit giving a damn about this franchise.
I'm with you. They are my team but I no longer lose sleep over anything they do because I know as long as Mike Brown is running the show nothing will ever change.
  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not saying he doesn't find trouble and I said years ago he should have been gone. With that said, I'm not talking about what he has done now, I'm talking about your belief that the PAtriots don't put up with troubled law breaking players, they do and have done so during Belichicks tenure. To say they don't is simply not true.

 

Fair enough, my whole point is there is no way I believe, if the roles are reversed, Jones would still be a New England Patriot. That is all I meant by bringing the Patriots in to the topic. I honestly do not believe there is another team in the NFL that Jones would still be a part of, other than the Bengals. I get it, teams give second and third chances to players, based on talent. What I don't get is, why give Jones a second/third/fourth/fifth chance, to someone who constantly puts a black eye on the franchise, time after time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.