Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ludlow HS new helmet design

Featured Replies

I am always a fan of seeing good things for real small schools. I'm sure the kids love these.

IMG_20170322_090248.jpg

  • Author

I like them but think it's time to update the panther a little bit.

Navy style (one of their alternate helmets; they kind of coined this look 2-3 years ago) mixed with their traditional "LSU" look. I like it.

 

I'm good with the panther; like LSU and their outdated tiger head on their helmets...there is a traditional element there I'm good with.

I think they look pretty sharp. I liked the previous helmets, below, but I wasn't all that crazy about them either.

 

attachment.jpg

Red and Black makes for one of the sharpest looks out there.

This is a great design. I really like it. Kudos to the panthers.

Is the white stripe a decal or painted on? I'm going to guess decal

Is the white stripe a decal or painted on? I'm going to guess decal

Enlarging the photo is looks like a thick decal. My first reaction was Navy/LSU which was mentioned by another poster. If that was the intention......it worked.

Looks good in my opinion. Would love to see the Panthers update their uniforms to look something like Texas Tech or UC. The helmets are a nice start.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.