Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Oakland 74 Clemson 69

Featured Replies

Very little surprise to me. I didn't call it, but I did think it. Oakland is pretty good. NKU did work to get where they are this week. They are in a pretty solid basketball conference. Not elite, but it is solid.

The ACC Conference was 1-2 in last night's post season play. Clemson and Wake lose the only win was Georgia Tech's win over Indiana.

Clemson was up 19 at half. Within 10 minutes in the second half Oakland was winning. A truly incredible run to win this one.

Shocked I tell ya, shocked! :lol2:

 

Oakland is a very good team, and quite young too I believe.

Their best player (Hayes) got hurt with 5 minutes left in the first half, and never returned.

 

I have no clue if Clemson is any good. They did have about a dozen losses in single digits, many to top 20 teams in the ACC. That said, a quality win on the road for the Grizzlies. Best team I saw in the Horizon this season.

Very little surprise to me. I didn't call it, but I did think it. Oakland is pretty good. NKU did work to get where they are this week. They are in a pretty solid basketball conference. Not elite, but it is solid.

 

Top to bottom it is a very solid league, with a ton of young players. Next year Valpo will be down a bit, but the rest of the teams will be better.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.