Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vanderbilt 72 Florida 62 OT

Featured Replies

Vandy 3-0 vs Florida

  • Replies 31
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good comeback by Florida to force OT, but Vandy dominated the extra frame.

 

Commodores are playing as well as anyone in the SEC.

  • Author

Mike White has never beaten Vandy in his short tenure. Not to mention as a player at Ole Miss , his rebel team was the one that Bryce Drew hit the (one shining moment) shot at the buzzer to beat them in the ncaa tourney. Guy has got to be having nightmares

Vandy is playing great. They are the team UK needs to worry about

Vandy is playing great. They are the team UK needs to worry about

 

Ky needs to worry about EVERYBODY they play with how the cats look right now.

Ky needs to worry about EVERYBODY they play with how the cats look right now.

 

Haha what game did you watch today?

Haha what game did you watch today?

 

Well, I watched the cats. I'm not impressed with how we look right now, I mean, we're a top 20 team for sure, but title contender? NO WAY

Well, I watched the cats. I'm not impressed with how we look right now, I mean, we're a top 20 team for sure, but title contender? NO WAY

 

I mean they thoroughly dominated Georgia with their leading scorer having an off night. I thought they looked pretty solid.

Well, I watched the cats. I'm not impressed with how we look right now, I mean, we're a top 20 team for sure, but title contender? NO WAY

 

Coach Cal is right. Unless UK wins by 20 or more people don't think it's good.

Well, I watched the cats. I'm not impressed with how we look right now, I mean, we're a top 20 team for sure, but title contender? NO WAY

 

Uk didn't shoot very well, but I thought this was their best effort defensively. It's hard for most fans to see games from a defensive perspective. I didn't know if this team was tough enough defensively, after this game I'm starting to see major improvements!

Well, I watched the cats. I'm not impressed with how we look right now, I mean, we're a top 20 team for sure, but title contender? NO WAY

 

Just out of curiosity, who is your pick right now to win it all?

Just out of curiosity, who is your pick right now to win it all?

 

As bad as I hate it, probably come from ACC, Duke, I just had bile come up to my throat, looks really good right now.

Coach Cal is right. Unless UK wins by 20 or more people don't think it's good.

You think an 11 point win over Georgia is impressive?

Listen, I hope I'm wrong. This UK team is good, but I think they peaked a long time ago. I get hammered by a couple buddies because I don't look through rose colored glasses at our cats. I hope they pull it together and turn it around and go from a good team to a contender, I just don't think they can.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.