Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where does the Jake Ohmer shot rank in 10th Region Tournament history?

Featured Replies

Ohh wow I forget how young you are. You missed out on a great decade of 10th region ball.

 

This also helps remind me of how old I am :(

 

Rook.

We do have video of that shot. However, if is on VHS tape.

It is indelibly ingrained in my memory forever.

 

I think you should get those converted….probably know a guy :thumb:

Ohh wow I forget how young you are. You missed out on a great decade of 10th region ball.

 

This also helps remind me of how old I am :(

 

Not that you can compare. But I was thinking today about the last couple of years, and how GOOD it's been in the 10th.

 

Ohmer, Crawford, Allen, Matt Wilson, Pig, Bach etc... Maybe just forever in the 10th, but it's been quite a run!

I have seen all these games. Seiter's shot was against Mason and it rolled around the rim about three times before going in. Even with the Mason's wins, this is the best regional final game that I have ever worked. And trust me, the first time Mason won with me keeping book is pretty special. And I got to work it with my son right beside me.

There was one year when he & Darius both scored like 33 & GRC won. Just can't remember if there was a buzzer beater.

 

No, Mason lost 63-59 in that game.

I have seen all these games. Seiter's shot was against Mason and it rolled around the rim about three times before going in. Even with the Mason's wins, this is the best regional final game that I have ever worked. And trust me, the first time Mason won with me keeping book is pretty special. And I got to work it with my son right beside me.

 

I just now realized that he shares your last name. I know him. He's a quality guy, I think a lot of him.

I just now realized that he shares your last name. I know him. He's a quality guy, I think a lot of him.

 

Thank You, if he is not, let me know. Corrections can always be made even at his age!!!!!! LOL!!!

There was one year when he & Darius both scored like 33 & GRC won. Just can't remember if there was a buzzer beater.

 

Knowles hit a buzzer beater but it was end of 3rd from near midcourt.

  • Author
Knowles hit a buzzer beater but it was end of 3rd from near midcourt.

 

Maybe that's what I was thinking of.

1997 Regional final.

Rob Ogden's (Harrison Co.) shot through the rafters to beat Clark Co.

1997 Regional final.

Rob Ogden's (Harrison Co.) shot through the rafters to beat Clark Co.

Did anyone bring their phone with them to that game and post the video on twitter?:lol2:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.