Campbell County 64 Bracken County 59 (10th Region Semifinals)

I'm also a big fan of #23 on Campbell county. I believe his name is Day? He plays within himself, gets others involved, knocks down the shot when he has it, and he's money from the stripe. I really like his game

Edited by TuneSquadddd
Misspell

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm also a big fan of #23 on Campbell county. I believe his name is Day? He plays within himself, gets others involved, knocks down the shot when he has it, and he's money from the stripe. I really like his game

Joel Day. Probably the best shooter they have, shooting 48% from 3. He returns next year

Here's a funny picture. Scott students arrived at around halftime and decided to cheer against Campbell County and get in Bracken's pep section. Gotta love the post season lol. This was after Austin Crawford's halfcourt shot to tie it IMG_0854.JPG

Here's a funny picture. Scott students arrived at around halftime and decided to cheer against Campbell County and get in Bracken's pep section. Gotta love the post season lol. This was after Austin Crawford's halfcourt shot to tie it [ATTACH]60663[/ATTACH]

Maybe the Bracken Co students can come back tonight and return the favor?

Maybe the Bracken Co students can come back tonight and return the favor?

Those students barley showed up for Bracken County games all season long lol

But hate to see this graduating class leave BCHS. Probably the most talented group they will ever have

Don't apologize for Brady to Pistol Pete or Mike Baxter for anything. No one cares who they are or are not impressed with. Brady is a great kid and gave it his all.

Woah wait a second, I never once said a word about Brady Jones at all in any thread. I said I wasn't impressed with Campbell County as a team in general, please do not include me as someone who bashes a individual for having a poor performance in a game. You will not ever see me do that because I know they're kids and not robots. I said Austin didn't get enough help offensively to win the game, which was proven in the stats, there's a very big difference.

Thanks,

Mike.

Bracken kept the game closer then any of us though they would, I can't say that as a team they overachieved anything. I also can't understand pointing the blame at one player on the team, just as I couldn't see blaming a player that wasn't on the team for them not winning a District championship.

Here's a funny picture. Scott students arrived at around halftime and decided to cheer against Campbell County and get in Bracken's pep section. Gotta love the post season lol. This was after Austin Crawford's halfcourt shot to tie it [ATTACH]60663[/ATTACH]

Hahaha I see little PB98 in that pic.

Bracken kept the game closer then any of us though they would, I can't say that as a team they overachieved anything. I also can't understand pointing the blame at one player on the team, just as I couldn't see blaming a player that wasn't on the team for them not winning a District championship.

If having a winning record is overachieving then yes they overachieved.

Who are Bracken County's top 7 players in 2017/2018? Are they playing Augusta?

I feel Hinson will be ok the next few years. He is already coaching them and unlike the seniors they will not have so many coaches. He can teach leadership. One thing I have seen happen this year in the lower grades was discipline! Something the program has not had for over years.

Who are Bracken County's top 7 players in 2017/2018? Are they playing Augusta?

Tanner Fisher

Tad Fisher

Griff Appleman

Travis Tucker

Trey Deaton

Austin Clos

Mason Tucker

All those kids should see plenty of time next season and there are a couple of this yrs Freshman that may rise up to the varsity level.

And as far as I know no they won't be playing Augusta. A lot can change between now and the start of next season but I highly doubt it.