George Rogers Clark vs Harlan predictions (state tourney 3/8)

OK here are the facts so we can put this to rest.

Transfers, Behanan from Boone CO I believe. I know she is from northern KY. Parents moved is work related. Harrison, Mercer county maybe, her mother teachers at GRC. Now Mason fans have posted this is a OK transfer. Igo, family related. We had 2 boys transfer two years ago for the same reason. Jerryd Jones to MoCo, and Jordan Davis which is a starter for Paris this year. It happens.

You all make too much of it and won't let go. Now you know the facts....Now back to the game.

Believe the Cards will win and Igo for GRC and Jordan Brock for Harlan will put on a scoring show.

So it's all just one big coincidence huh? Man must be nice.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK here are the facts so we can put this to rest.

Transfers, Behanan from Boone CO I believe. I know she is from northern KY. Parents moved is work related. Harrison, Mercer county maybe, her mother teachers at GRC. Now Mason fans have posted this is a OK transfer. Igo, family related. We had 2 boys transfer two years ago for the same reason. Jerryd Jones to MoCo, and Jordan Davis which is a starter for Paris this year. It happens.

You all make too much of it and won't let go. Now you know the facts....Now back to the game.

Believe the Cards will win and Igo for GRC and Jordan Brock for Harlan will put on a scoring show.

The Mason fans must think transfers are only a problem if they impact the game. They have a transfer listed on their roster, but didn't play much if any varsity, but more than likely will contribute in the future.

I think everyone needs to step back and read this rule.

4. No recruiting comments or allegations of KHSAA rules violations by any school, coach, player or booster are allowed. No comments about where any player lives, has lived, or where they are from in a recruiting context. This is not the place to report KHSAA violations. Feel free to contact Kentucky High School Athletic Association | KHSAA – Student-athletes of Today, Leaders of Tomorrow to report such violations, but do not discuss violations here.

The Mason fans must think transfers are only a problem if they impact the game. They have a transfer listed on their roster, but didn't play much if any varsity, but more than likely will contribute in the future.

Why are private schools not allowed to utilize and accept these transfer rules?