Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Would You Cheat...

Would you cheat on your spouse/SO if you knew that you could get away with it? 20 members have voted

  1. 1. Would you cheat on your spouse/SO if you knew that you could get away with it?

    • Quite Certain That I Would
      20%
      4
    • Possibly, More Likely Than Not
      10%
      2
    • Possibly, But More Likely That I Wouldn't
      0%
      0
    • Quite Certain That I Wouldn't
      70%
      14

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I am working on a little project which involves sampling people on a variety of honesty/ethics-related questions. I will post an anonymous poll in hopes of getting a pretty good response to the questions. Feel free to leave comments if you wish about the topic but your response to the poll is completely anonymous. Honest responses only, please.

 

This question is : "Would You Cheat on Your Spouse/Sig. Other IF YOU KNEW beyond a shadow of a doubt you would get away with it?"

Funny this thread was started. Last night I was watching the show Naked and Afraid. They are in a jungle or somewhere and it gets cold at night the girl was super hot. The guy refused to snuggle with her as she was freezing he was afraid that his wife would get mad. I am sitting there thinking she knows you are a show completely naked with another woman I don't think she cares lol. The wife was probably out getting hers anyway. Needless to say the hot chick on the show was really mad over freezing all night. Honest husband lost his man card in my book.

I am working on a little project which involves sampling people on a variety of honesty/ethics-related questions. I will post an anonymous poll in hopes of getting a pretty good response to the questions. Feel free to leave comments if you wish about the topic but your response to the poll is completely anonymous. Honest responses only, please.

 

This question is : "Would You Cheat on Your Spouse/Sig. Other IF YOU KNEW beyond a shadow of a doubt you would get away with it?"

 

Just do it! You only live once.

Would a moderator please change the poll to anonymous please? Thanks.

 

Done.

 

To answer the question, no, because I love my wife and I have a conscience.

Haven't in 38+ years. No sense in starting now.

Haven't in 38+ years. No sense in starting now.
24 for me. Same.

No, I'm not sure why you would get married if you say yes. Just stay single/uncommitted.

Well I just got married last week and this time I am with a woman I love. No way.

From 16 years old up to when I stopped dating 5 years ago, I have been cheated on by every girl I dated. I have NEVER cheated and never would.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.