Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Moeller @ Henderson Co.

Featured Replies

You might not want to waste your time giving a score because everyone knows Moeller will win big. I was wondering how MOs season is going and maybe how this Moeller team compares to last years team. Henderson folks are very excited to see them play. I am not really sure why we are playing them, but I will be happy to see MO just the same. Last year was an eye-opening experience for me. I just thought there should be a thread when someone like Moeller comes to western KY.

Well, considering Moeller took the #2 team in the nation down to the last min, and just lost it at the end 21-20, I think Moe is doing pretty good, and looking to have some Harbin Cow to improve their position for the Ohio playoffs.

You might not want to waste your time giving a score because everyone knows Moeller will win big. I was wondering how MOs season is going and maybe how this Moeller team compares to last years team. Henderson folks are very excited to see them play. I am not really sure why we are playing them, but I will be happy to see MO just the same. Last year was an eye-opening experience for me. I just thought there should be a thread when someone like Moeller comes to western KY.

 

Moeller is 2-2 on the year, having lost a shocker to Lakota West in week one, and then losing to a team from South Carolina last week. They're good, but not great.

I realize that comparative scores aren't always a good indication of a team's strength, but, they man-handled the team that just beat the #11 team in America.

 

To echo Sandman's post, they may not be "great", but I'd feel good saying they are "very good" (and maybe getting better).

 

Will be a long night for the men of Hendo.

The Lakota West team that beat Moeller looks to be very good.

 

According to some polls the team Moeller had on the ropes is the number #1 team in the nation. However, some friends of mine that went to the games felt both Lakeland from FL and De LaSalle from CA were better than the Byrnes, SC team Moeller played.

 

The week before Moeller kicked the snot out of Massillion (last year's state runner up in D1 in OH).

 

I think hssb has it right, they are "very good" (and maybe getting better). Moe will name the score Friday night.

Moeller 45-7.

Moe if they can put that heart breaking loss behind them has a great chance to run off the next two games then they have a hard stretch with Elder, Harrisburg Pa, Lakewood St. ed and end the season with Cincy St. X.

 

I can see them ending the season with a record of 6-4.

Lakewood St.Ed's and Cicny St. X. are as good as they come and I don't see Moe taking down either of those beast.

 

6-4 won't get them in the playoffs.

I.M.O.

Big MOE will have the perverbial emotional letdown and still win by 40. Who does the scheduling for Moeller anyhow.

How many wins will Henderson Co end up with this year? It better be 6 or more in order for this to be a worthwhile trip for Moe.

How many wins will Henderson Co end up with this year? It better be 6 or more in order for this to be a worthwhile trip for Moe.

 

I say at least 8. They already have 4, assuming that they lose to Moeller, they still have to play Grayson Co. and Ohio Co. both of which they should win easily, followed by Apollo and Owensboro of which they should at least win one if not both. Then they should probably be good for at least one win in the playoffs.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.