Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Miami (FL) 55 Duke 50

Featured Replies

Awesome.

Heard Grayson Allen ankle injury occurred while trying to trip someone.

Me and PP92 always joke about how fast Duke loss threads get posted :lol2:. Still not worried, playing in a real conference on the road against solid teams will get these losses.

  • Author
Me and PP92 always joke about how fast Duke loss threads get posted :lol2:. Still not worried, playing in a real conference on the road against solid teams will get these losses.

 

I didn't post it because Duke lost. I posted it because I want you two to be miserable.

Might drop Duke to a 2 seed. In all seriousness, it could cost Duke a Top 4 spot and the double-bye in the ACC tourney.

I didn't post it because Duke lost. I posted it because I want you two to be miserable.

 

:lol2: Classic Randy.

Final.

 

Hope this doesn't ruin your weekend.

UK beats Florida and Duke loses. Perfect weekend!

I didn't post it because Duke lost. I posted it because I want you two to be miserable.

 

Alright :walk:

Me and PP92 always joke about how fast Duke loss threads get posted :lol2:. Still not worried, playing in a real conference on the road against solid teams will get these losses.

 

But 50 pts?

It's funny when's fans of what would be a middle of the pack ACC team take shots.... PS I thoroughly enjoy a Duke loss

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.