Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky / Missouri Updates

Featured Replies

Why is it when uk plays these teams they have several acrobatic incredibly crazy shots that goes in.

  • Replies 134
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did Gabriel really walk there? It sure looked like a held ball, if not a foul, but didn't get a good look at it.

Now.......these refs are making UK's night a lot harder and with them not playing worth a plug nickel to go along with it.

Missouri doing a lot of banging and shoving under the basket with no whistle.

I wish I had bet my house on the spread.

Bull crap charge call on Monk.. Big flop

 

Was a block on the other end.

T on Cal. Two free throws cut it to 2, followed by Missouri basket to tie the game at 52 with 7:42 left

If that T on Cal was in purpose then Cal is a moron.

So that poor call leads to 4 pts for the Tigers and Fox getting hurt.:isurrender:

New nickname.

 

The defenseless cats.

This is hardest team to watch I have ever watched under Cal.

  • Author

Gabriel not doing anything but hurting his own players.

I wish I had bet my house on the spread.

A co-worker told me today UK was favored by 12. I told him I would never bet the pts with UK This year. They couldn't cover against NKU if they were given 12 pts.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.