February 22, 20179 yr Nothing like an idiot question posed by Laura Rutledge at halftime. She's an idiot.
February 22, 20179 yr Nothing like an idiot question posed by Laura Rutledge at halftime. She's an idiot. Yes. Dumb question at a bad moment. Cal wasn't in the mood for nonsensical questions.
February 22, 20179 yr That is where I think Cal really lacks in coaching. His defensive coaching is horrible. Usually thats what he gets praised for. With as athletic as Fox & Monk are, with Briscoe and Hawkins ability, the should be. But Fox & Monk don't sit down. Then Willis, Gabriel, and Mulder get driven past constantly.
February 22, 20179 yr Nothing like an idiot question posed by Laura Rutledge at halftime. She's an idiot. Kaylee Hartung should get a raise.
February 22, 20179 yr That halftime trick with the bowls may have been the most incredible thing I've seen.
February 22, 20179 yr Nothing like an idiot question posed by Laura Rutledge at halftime. She's an idiot. What was the question. I can't get the game. Listening on radio.
February 22, 20179 yr What was the question. I can't get the game. Listening on radio. The second of her two questions she asked Cal what he thought of the Missouri student section chants. He walked away without answering.
February 22, 20179 yr What was the question. I can't get the game. Listening on radio. She was interviewing Cal as he headed to the Lockerroom right in front of the Missouri student section who was chanting "Cal Sucks" and she asked "what do you think of their student section?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.