Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky / Missouri Updates

Featured Replies

UK 22-20.

 

I don't know if the floor is slick or what but UK's players are sliding and stumbling all over the floor. And can't hang on to the ball either.

 

These plays look like they're on the take or something. It's onl effected players in Blue.

  • Replies 134
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UK looks as bad as they've looked all year.

UK is in for a butt kicking Saturday

UK looks as bad as they've looked all year.

Nah, they actually look exactly like they've looked all year.

Missou leads 26-24 with 5:40 to go.

Too many guys on this team that just can't sit down and guard someone.

Delete

Edited by The Professor
Got confused. Thought I was texting a friend.

I said this in the prediction.

 

Our offense just looks like a glorified AAU offense, get it and shoot it and don't play defense so you can shoot it again.

Too many guys on this team that just can't sit down and guard someone.

That is what drives me nuts this year. I just can't get it out of my head Cal's idiotic statement before the season when he said "This could be the best defensive team we've ever had here since I've been here"

 

That is where I think Cal really lacks in coaching. His defensive

coaching is horrible.

Delete

 

Isn't bothering Missouri.

I said this in the prediction.

 

Our offense just looks like a glorified AAU offense, get it and shoot it and don't play defense so you can shoot it again.

Said it all year. They look like they are playing in a all star game and always have. Just force up horrible shots and play no defense because they seem to be only concerned with personal stats for the scouts.

That is what drives me nuts this year. I just can't get it out of my head Cal's idiotic statement before the season when he said "This could be the best defensive team we've ever had here since I've been here"

 

That is where I think Cal really lacks in coaching. His defensive

coaching is horrible.

 

I don't know if I can buy all of that. His UMass teams played good defense. He's had some great ines at Memphis n KY.

Isn't bothering Missouri.

 

:down: Thought I was texting a buddy when I posted that. :D I quickly deleted but not soon enough obviously. Can't multitask at my age.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.