Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky / Missouri Updates

Featured Replies

Hawkins with a big defensive play.

 

I wish that his enthusiasm for playing defense would rub off on some of his teammates.

  • Replies 134
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Missouri student section is correct!

How's FSU doing?

A sentence you don't hear uttered much this year. "Excellent defense by the Cats"

Fox layup and Willis dunk

UK 68-58

  • Author

Should be ballgame! We stepped up and had several possessions of good defense!

Cal needs to hire Coach Antigua back and Rod Strickland

And get rid of the guy that took over for Robic

Never in doubt.:lol2:

Does Willis know how to take a charge??? He backpedals when players drive towards him

  • Author
I wish I had bet my house on the spread.

 

You might be sweating now I think the spread was 12. Those 2 FT's may keep it under 12 however. lol

You might be sweating now I think the spread was 12. Those 2 FT's may keep it under 12 however. lol

 

I thought 26

Final

Kentucky 72 Missouri 62

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.