"Lie Lie Land"

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't blame the politicians. The American electorate has become so polarized that we no longer have the desire nor the ability to hold them accountable. So politicians continue to do what politicians do. We can all find blame in our mirrors!

Can't like this enough.

I agree with most of whats been said.

Having said that, its just not the state of politics, its the state of morality in America. Think long and hard about this. Look at what we as a nation have become. I heard someone I respect greatly and trust me when I say this( they are kinda liberal also),that they probably trusted the Russian media as much as our own. That disturbed me. But this is where we are at.

I agree with most of whats been said.

Having said that, its just not the state of politics, its the state of morality in America. Think long and hard about this. Look at what we as a nation have become. I heard someone I respect greatly and trust me when I say this( they are kinda liberal also),that they probably trusted the Russian media as much as our own. That disturbed me. But this is where we are at.

They were talking about your sites. :lol:

They were talking about your sites. :lol:

I dont care whose sites they were writing about. Im just tired of it. Would not bother me one bit if the good ole USA split. Neither side is gonna give. The right abhors the lefts views, the left abhors the rights views. We are too split.

I dont care whose sites they were writing about. Im just tired of it. Would not bother me one bit if the good ole USA split. Neither side is gonna give. The right abhors the lefts views, the left abhors the rights views. We are too split.

:ohbrother:

You've gone soft, Jesse. It's politics not everyday life. You probably talk to several people who disagree with you politically daily, but it means nothing because none of us have real control over what any of those fools are doing.

:ohbrother:

You've gone soft, Jesse. It's politics not everyday life. You probably talk to several people who disagree with you politically daily, but it means nothing because none of us have real control over what any of those fools are doing.

Soft, tired of all this, call it whatever you want. Both sides. Its hurting our country. Be better to split. Not coming together at all. As a matter of fact its getting worse. Care to dispute that?

Soft, tired of all this, call it whatever you want. Both sides. Its hurting our country. Be better to split. Not coming together at all. As a matter of fact its getting worse. Care to dispute that?

I'll dispute it. Other than this site I talk to righties and Trumpeteers all day without discussing politics. We work together, laugh together, and try to do the right thing together. We don't talk about the idiots in Washington or Frankfort, and when we do we are respectful and leave everything with the discussion at hand. Political leanings are a fraction of people.

Come on man. Your boy is getting beat on a little. It's his fault not yours. Don't give up. :lol2:

I'll dispute it. Other than this site I talk to righties and Trumpeteers all day without discussing politics. We work together, laugh together, and try to do the right thing together. We don't talk about the idiots in Washington or Frankfort, and when we do we are respectful and leave everything with the discussion at hand. Political leanings are a fraction of people.

Come on man. Your boy is getting beat on a little. It's his fault not yours. Don't give up. :lol2:

Not about that, the getting beat up part. They all get beat up some. Just tired of all the arguing, the undermining( both sides). You lose, I lose. Our kids lose. I like all the trash talking before the game. Games over. Now you gotta produce. I was all for Obama after he got elected first time. Then he did alot I never liked. I hammered him some, he deserved it. Trump is gonna do some stuff I dont like. Ill hammer him too. Watch and see. But this stuff thats going on now is very bad for our country. Its so messed up its hard to figure out whats truth. And that my friend is what I dont like.

Shouldn't we hold this administration(and any administration, for that matter) responsible for blatant lie after lie they tell to the American people. Do they really think we are this damn stupid? I mean, things we know are untruths roll off the tongues of Spicer and Conway on a daily basis. Off camera, do they just burst out laughing at how gullible people are to their lies, whether it's a whopper about national security or one about crowd size?

Isn't this what we were supposedly fed up with- lying politicians? It appears that Washington will always be "Lie Lie Land." 2018 isn't that far off...

Sounds like something I coulda typed a year ago .

Not about that, the getting beat up part. They all get beat up some. Just tired of all the arguing, the undermining( both sides). You lose, I lose. Our kids lose. I like all the trash talking before the game. Games over. Now you gotta produce. I was all for Obama after he got elected first time. Then he did alot I never liked. I hammered him some, he deserved it. Trump is gonna do some stuff I dont like. Ill hammer him too. Watch and see. But this stuff thats going on now is very bad for our country. Its so messed up its hard to figure out whats truth. And that my friend is what I dont like.

Better get loosened up then. DJT has 5 more months:lol2:

Your crystal ball is still producing post election at the same rate it was pre election. You are never gonna learn....

Just resetting in 6 if he is still in office. This past month is has been tumultuous. 5 months may be too many at this pace.