"Lie Lie Land"

:ohbrother:

You've gone soft, Jesse. It's politics not everyday life. You probably talk to several people who disagree with you politically daily, but it means nothing because none of us have real control over what any of those fools are doing.

It is real to me when I mail the IRS my check on April 15. Obamacare directly cost me $1,000 because I had a good year and the AMT cost me $5,500 more on top of an already very high tax bill. And AMT hits because I paid so much state tax. So I work hard for 40 years, educate myself, takes risks to do well, business is sold, lose my job, get severance and take another job, and people think they are entitled to take what I earned. :poop:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is real to me when I mail the IRS my check on April 15. Obamacare directly cost me $1,000 because I had a good year and the AMT cost me $5,500 more on top of an already very high tax bill. And AMT hits because I paid so much state tax. So I work hard for 40 years, educate myself, takes risks to do well, business is sold, lose my job, get severance and take another job, and people think they are entitled to take what I earned. :poop:

In my best tongue in cheek voice (If it wasn't so pitiful it would be laughable)

Awww....

Just suck 'em up buttercup. You know you should be grateful that your sacrifices are helping someone else without the wherewith all to better themselves.

In my best tongue in cheek voice (If it wasn't so pitiful it would be laughable)

Awww....

Just suck 'em up buttercup. You know you should be grateful that your sacrifices are helping someone else without the wherewith all to better themselves.

True. I took a state govt. job last July for my last few working years hoping that I could help make a difference. And I think I am. What I have learned....anybody that thinks more government is the idea is cracked in the head....or on crack.

True. I took a state govt. job last July for my last few working years hoping that I could help make a difference. And I think I am. What I have learned....anybody that thinks more government is the idea is cracked in the head....or on crack.

And this site is full of them .