Kansas 84 West Virginia 80 OT

justsayin

I'm old, a little senile, and don't keep up with rule changes but I have a rules question.

When did it become legal for the defensive player to jump over the inbounds line when guarding the player inbounding the ball. I saw it happen twice in the 2 minute Kansas comeback. Once it led to a 5 second call and the other time it resulted in a steal.

I thought the defender had to keep his feet inbounds while defending??? It was totally obvious that the line was crossed and the officials were right on top of the play.....and no call!

I saw those as well. Even the announcers said "it seems his feet were on the end line, how did the ball not touch out of bounds first?". Given that, how hard is it to truly get the ball cleanly in bounds? He freaked out and his teammates gave very little help. If youre stuck just call TO. Also was that not the worst last possession ever in a basketball game? 10 seconds to go and you go for a Steph Curry distance three in a tied game? Horrible, considering you had the ball in the half court coming out of a time out.

Also was that not the worst last possession ever in a basketball game? 10 seconds to go and you go for a Steph Curry distance three in a tied game? Horrible, considering you had the ball in the half court coming out of a time out.

It was awful.

Would have loved to have an uncensored camera in WVU's locker room last night.