Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sheldon Clark vs. Prestonsburg

Featured Replies

What is everyone's thoughts on this game? Looks like Pburg had a decent showing against the Tomcats, will this one be close or will the Cardinals be able to put the Blackcats away? Thoughts/Predictions??

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call me crazy, but I have a feeling P-Burg gets the upset 14-13.

This will be a good game. Sheldon Clark likes to run the ball where the Tomcats hurt them. But P-burg will be fired up for this game. I say Sheldon Clark not because they are 4-0 because they want it more.

 

SC-21

P-burg-7

Sheldon Clark 35 Prestonsburg 14 I watched P-burg play Pikeville. I'm not sure what defense they were in the whole time. I would hate to see what a smash mouth team can do to them.

Sheldon Clark 21-13.

Very good game here. I will give it to Sheldon Clark by 2 scores with one putting the nail in the coffin late in the game.

 

Sheldon Clark 34

Prestonsburg 20

Sheldon Clark goes 5-0 on the season and send a message to the rest of the district.

 

Sheldon Clark - 42

Prestonsburg - 0

SC is the favorite, but something tells me Pburg just might shock them.

  • Author
SC is the favorite, but something tells me Pburg just might shock them.

 

I have the same feeling.

SC is the favorite, but something tells me Pburg just might shock them.

After watching P-burg play Ashland, I would have to agree. But SC still wins this game big. Belfry, SC, P-burg and Pike County Central will be the 4 teams in the play-offs this season.

  • Author

You agree they could shock them but then again you predict a score of 42-0, do you think SC is really going to beat Pburg 42-0 when they played Ashland pretty good?

You agree they could shock them but then again you predict a score of 42-0, do you think SC is really going to beat Pburg 42-0 when they played Ashland pretty good?

Yea, I think SC will win 42-0. But I have been wrong before.;)

  • Author
Yea, I think SC will win 42-0. But I have been wrong before.;)

You can go ahead and write it down that your wrong on this one. Pburg will score. And might just beat the cardinals.

Call me crazy, but I have a feeling P-Burg gets the upset 14-13.

 

Hello Crazy

 

:D

Sheldon Clarks offense scores big in this one. The deffense is playing tough.Sheldon Clark 48. Prestonburg 6.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.