Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands 62 Holmes 49

Featured Replies

Nice win for the birds!

Way to go Birds.

That was interesting!

 

Note to self, never Yell "Airball" to a Holmes player. I didn't but a few of the Highlands Students did and it resulted in a Holmes Mom marching over and giving them some Lip service. This site isn't a Platform for the Activity that took place but what happened tonight was inexcusable by her. Wait til her kid really has Adversity in their life....Then what? It was an Airball....Life goes on and the Sun will come tomorrow.

 

Holmes was flat out outhustled the entire night. Period!

 

Nice job Birds!

Holmes got out played. I think this is what they needed tho.. it's a huge awakening for them.

How in the World hasn't Stovah been offered a Basketball Scholarship to play somewhere? That girl can flat out play!

Holmes got out played. I think this is what they needed tho.. it's a huge awakening for them.

 

You could be right. May need that to "refocus"!

How in the World hasn't Stovah been offered a Basketball Scholarship to play somewhere? That girl can flat out play!

 

I like her too!

You could be right. May need that to "refocus"!

 

Highlands is a really good team and Holmes took them lightly. I think the 9th region is wide open.

Nice win and congrats, Highlands just flat out hustled and out played Holmes tonight. These two may meet again, Highlands made some key treys tonight, back and forth game til mid third quarter. Holmes looked tired and played that way. I am a Bulldog, but a huge coach Richie fan, congrats once again tho Highlands.

I have not seen too many girls games this season, but I know what Martin and Barth bring to the table night in and night out. The difference tonight was the play of Chloe Jansen, Brooke Dill, Lauren Epperson and nice solid contributions from Emma Little and Hannah Buecker. These 5 were a big reason why Highlands was victorious tonight.

 

Holmes decided to try and take Martin out of the game which freed up Zoe Barth a little and the others a lot. Good job by J-Rich and all of the coaches on the staff.

Extremely high IQs on Highlands side sometimes makes up for lesser size and athleticism. I wasn't there tonight so I don't know if that entered into tonight's result, but I know that is a great win and I know Highlands plays very, very smart basketball, so I will leave it at that.

 

Congratulations Birds .... I didn't think anyone in the Ninth would knock off Holmes .... Quite an accomplishment.

Well I have officially jinxed SK and Holmes by my statement last week on another thread. With that said, congrats to the Birds on the win.

That was interesting!

 

Note to self, never Yell "Airball" to a Holmes player. I didn't but a few of the Highlands Students did and it resulted in a Holmes Mom marching over and giving them some Lip service. This site isn't a Platform for the Activity that took place but what happened tonight was inexcusable by her. Wait til her kid really has Adversity in their life....Then what? It was an Airball....Life goes on and the Sun will come tomorrow.

 

Holmes was flat out outhustled the entire night. Period!

 

Nice job Birds!

 

If this isn't the site for it then why mention it?

 

Do you honestly believe that these Kids have never faced adversity? That has to be a typo.

 

I heard a whole other story But this thread is about the score not personal attacks on Holmes or their parenting skills. Hopefully we can leave it at that in the future.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.