Ohio State 2018 Recruiting

John Anthony

Tommy Togiai is a Buckeye! 4 star DT, the #9 DT player nationally and #126 overall.

Togiai will pair with Taron Vincent the #1 DT nationally and Antwan Jackson the #1 Juco DT nationally. Best Dline class in OSU history, most thought Togiai would stay on the west coast.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emory Jones no longer has an LOI to sign at OSU. I look for him to go to Florida.

You could really see the writing on the wall with this one. I think he was attracted to OSU and Bama because they are OSU and Bama. But then UF came calling with a new coach, who was the first coach to offer him and with the promise that he'll get a fair chance to win the starting job next year and I think it swayed him.

You could really see the writing on the wall with this one. I think he was attracted to OSU and Bama because they are OSU and Bama. But then UF came calling with a new coach, who was the first coach to offer him and with the promise that he'll get a fair chance to win the starting job next year and I think it swayed him.

I think he over played his hand at a few places and will now end up with his best available option. Some of these kids don’t have a lot of mentors. I hope it works out for him, he’s a great talent.

I think he over played his hand at a few places and will now end up with his best available option. Some of these kids don’t have a lot of mentors. I hope it works out for him, he’s a great talent.

Saban and Meyer don't mess around. Either you're in or you're out. At this point both schools I believe told him you're out.

@John Anthony , you mentioned earlier that you thought Urban might move on from Parsons. Does this seal the deal?

NCAA violation related to ESPN College GameDay leads Ohio State to halt recruitment of 5-star 218 prospect – CollegeFootballTalk

Yeah OSU hasn't been considering Parsons for a while. This is just a cover story in my opinion. Parsons was 100% Buckeye as far as I'm concerned, but OSU moved on from. Between this, the tweet about Haskins, then some other supposed flaws that OSU found.

Predictions for tomorrow:

Jaiden Woodbey and Emory Jones leave the class.

OSU flipped Alex Williams 3 star DE from Pick North high school today outside of Columbus from West Virginia. Tells me they aren’t certain about Oweh.

The huge news tomorrow should be Jackson Carmen, literally and Cameron Brown 4 star WR will flip from Nebraska to Ohio State.

The rest wait till February.

Predictions for tomorrow:

Jaiden Woodbey and Emory Jones leave the class.

OSU flipped Alex Williams 3 star DE from Pick North high school today outside of Columbus from West Virginia. Tells me they aren’t certain about Oweh.

The huge news tomorrow should be Jackson Carmen, literally and Cameron Brown 4 star WR will flip from Nebraska to Ohio State.

The rest wait till February.

Tyreke Smith?