Ohio State 2018 Recruiting

John Anthony

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was just there last weekend, doubt he goes back. His dad is just keeping it going. I don’t see Meyer wanting to deal with Parsons and Carmen.

Wasn't paying attention to it and didn't realize he was just there. So you think he goes to Nebraska?

It's not directly related to the 2018 class, but I could change how many receivers they take. What are you hearing about the Trevon Grimes situation? I can't always trust the message boards. @John Anthony

The hardest year for these kids to get thru is the first. I hope he comes back but they already have contingency plans in place which isn’t promising.

• 3 weeks later...
Well that stinks for Kentucky.

It may stink for Ohio State. Alabama was coming after Williams too, so while I do think Ohio State is the superior situation based on my own biases, I'm not sure what OSU can offer him that Alabama can't.

OSU has offered Jarren Williams.

Be honest. A lot of Buckeye homers have said they would offer Williams as the 2nd QB of the class so the QB room is crowded in the event of Burrow transferring. I think it's about Jones and nothing else.