Ohio State 2018 Recruiting

John Anthony

At FNL last year when Martell and Clark were throwing, Jones was there as well. Everyone thought Jones looked the best from what I saw.

He's a stud. Also think we finally hit the 1 tech DT stud in Vincent.

Isn't this the most talented Ohio class in a while?

Also OSU has offered almost like 20 from Georgia

Vincent, good chance he's a Buckeye, probably not a 1 tech but a big get.

2018 Ohio class is the best I've seen in a while. Carmen is the best prospect I've ever seen live in Ohio.

Urb is offering a ton in GA and letting Emory do the front line recruiting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jaelen Gill is a Buckeye! Boom! #32 player in the country, #2 in Ohio. The best athlete Ohio has seen since Jalin Marshall/Braxton Miller.

Hey, J.A., this is off base and I apologize, but what do the OSU intelligentsia think about the prospects of Trinity alum, Rodjay Burns, seeing significant time for the Buckeyes at some point?

Thank you in advance.

Hey, J.A., this is off base and I apologize, but what do the OSU intelligentsia think about the prospects of Trinity alum, Rodjay Burns, seeing significant time for the Buckeyes at some point?

Thank you in advance.

That's actually a great question. They burned his redshirt last year which surprised me. He had a pick 6 in the Bowling Green route and wasn't heard from again.

OSU lost 3 first round picks in the secondary but brought in 3 five star corners including Alabama transfer Kendell Sheffield who is eligible this year.

We will know more soon, so I hate to speak prematurely but I think he's going to be buried in the depth chart this year. He will play special teams this year and who knows he might get a look but I think he will have to wait to audition till 2018 possibly.

I remember a coach saying they think he's a safety. Let's see what he does in the spring.

Emory Jones will be a headliner.

Committed - 5 star QB, #21 overall in the country, #1 dual threat. Most hyped QB prospect since Terrelle Pryor.

Question is, can this kid throw the pigskin or is he simply another "Dual Threat" The reason I ask is I am so ready for a pocket passer for the Bucks.

Question is, can this kid throw the pigskin or is he simply another "Dual Threat" The reason I ask is I am so ready for a pocket passer for the Bucks.

I was told Jones is JT Barrett's size and game but with Cardale Jones's arm.

If you like pure sit in the pocket guys and sling it around, you will like Dwayne Haskins. He's pushing really hard to be QB2 this year.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Max Wray the massive OT 6'7" with an 84 inch wingspan from TN commits at the spring game to OSU over Alabama and UT! #4 ranked tackle in the country, #57 overall player in the country. If Meyer can pair him with Jack Carmen the #1 tackle in the country, oh my...

Edited by John Anthony