Sam Vinson 10

Jack Delagrange 10

Jacob Brass 10

Holy Cross leaders

Trent Gabbard 10

Nathan Niehaus 9

Highlands with the "W" moves on and plays St. Henry on 2-6-17 at 6:15 pm

Vinson is an 8th grader isn't he?

How big is Davin that plays frosh for CCH? Has he been their leading scorer all year?

Has any northern Kentucky team played CCH close this year? I seem to recall that they lost 1 or 2, but I thought that was Trinity or an Ohio school, and I didn't recall even seeing a close game with any Ninth Region teams. Anyone got the CCH record and results? For that matter, anyone have records of others still in the tourney?

A quick look at the Cov Cath website, the freshman Colonels only have one loss (assuming the website is correct). A 3 point loss to Cincinnati Elder. Almost all of the NKY games have been 25+ point wins.

Does Cov Cath have any freshman that are not playing in the Tournament? Do any schools have a few players that exclusively play up?

Has any northern Kentucky team played CCH close this year? I seem to recall that they lost 1 or 2, but I thought that was Trinity or an Ohio school, and I didn't recall even seeing a close game with any Ninth Region teams. Anyone got the CCH record and results? For that matter, anyone have records of others still in the tourney?

They have lost the one game to Elder, a 49 - 46 setback on December 3rd. The game was a typical GCL game, hard fought and physical. Game could have gone either way and game down to the final minute. That Elder team in now 14 -2. One of their losses is to Moeller, a team CovCath would later go on to beat by 20.

Does anyone have a chance of beating CCH?

Probably not - but why we play these fabulous games.

At HHS gym, the score with 3 min. remaining before half, was 21 to 19. HHS coach made substitutions, and half score was 42 to 21 i believe. Ya best man-up between the 28 foot markers at/around half court with CC at any level. They engage D early and HARD and smell weakness & POUNCE on lesser athletes not attacking AND or caring for the ball.