Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Georgia / Kentucky Updates

Featured Replies

U.K. Will cover

 

Can I retract this statement? Geez.

  • Replies 100
  • Views 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Cat's D needs to step up for once down the stretch to pull this one out!

The definition of not being tough ... 83% free throw shooter goes to the line in a tight game and misses both.

 

When you have to have it and don't get it.

Once again a terrible turnover at wrong time.

Can Cal not draw up a play?

Does anyone in UK Basketball history turn the ball over more than Briscoe?????? I swear he has about 5 walks a game and good for at least that many missed layups on horrible forced shots.

Hey an actual play.

I will not miss Briscoe at all when he leaves.

Worst play ever by Hawkins

Too many dumb plays to win.

When does the "Great" coaching by Cal come out? I mean he's been here 7 years? I've seen great players carry this team but I've also seen Cal cost us big games as in title game also.

When does the "Great" coaching by Cal come out? I mean he's been here 7 years? I've seen great players carry this team but I've also seen Cal cost us big games as in title game also.

Do you ever have anything good to say?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.