February 1, 20179 yr Hawkins has been and always is really good on defense. He's just such a liability on the offensive end of the floor.
February 1, 20179 yr Like the three in the clutch he took? I'd rather him take that shot than Briscoe and the reason is he doesn't force them. He will only take them when he is open. He may not make them a lot but he hardly takes forced bad shots.
February 1, 20179 yr I wish Hawkins would get more playing time. I like his play a lot. I do as well. He really hustles on the defensive end and gets after loose balls.
February 1, 20179 yr Happy for Bam ... kept fighting and overcoming all night and ended up with a nice line.
February 1, 20179 yr Malik Monk's ability to takeover games is amazing. On another note, I'm a little sad to see Musburger go, He's always been one of my favorites on the call.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.